Court Experts for Your Kids

There are experts who can be appointed by the court to assist in child-related issues. Some of those experts include a guardian ad litem or a social investigator who would be a licensed psychologist who would be appointed by the court to interview the child, interview mom, interview dad, interview collateral witnesses and collateral sources, review collateral documents such as school records or medical records and then make a report to the court and a recommendation to the court as far as what does that expert recommended is in the minor child’s best interest.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Send Message

    Or Call Now at: 561-392-5100


    • phone 561-392-5100
    • timing Mon – Fri, 9AM – 5PM
    • email [email protected]
    • address 1675 N. Military Trail, Suite 730 Boca Raton, Florida 33486
    • Zoom consultations are available.