How Does the state My Kids Live in Affect My Divorce?

Laws in each state are different. Depending on what state you live in the laws of that state will dictate the issues in your case for timesharing, assets and liabilites and alimony. If you have questions about the laws in different states you should consult with an attorney in that specific state. If you have

Can I Resolve My Divorce Through Mediation?

Yes. You can have a mediator mediate the case for you without attorneys. This can work but the problem is the Mediator can’t give legal advice. Thus, you may not get what your entitled to if your spouse knows the laws and you don’t. Thus, we always love the Mediation process but attorneys should be

How Much Will My Divorce Cost?

There is no way to say how much a divorce will cost. It depends on many different things, such as the length of the divorce proceedings. What issues are involved? Are there children? Is there real property? Are there businesses involved that needs to be valued? It also depends on how reasonable the other party

Who Else is Involved in My Case?

When you hire a firm, your, when you hire our firm, you are hiring our full firm as a whole. That includes an entire legal team of the partner attorneys associated to. And paralegals, often times we’ll also hire experts, such as forensic accountants or appraisers to appraise property, vocational evaluators or social investigators. It

Can I Change My Judge Mid-Divorce?

The short answer is probably not. This can happen under certain circumstances though for example if a Judge appears to be no longer impartial or if a conflict of interest arises. If you have more questions, I suggest you consult with an experienced family law attorney.

Can I Change My Attorney Mid-Divorce?

Yes, you can. It’s fairly easy to change your attorney during the divorce process. If you’re not happy with his or her services, it’s important to have an attorney that advocates for you, listen to what you want, and has legal knowledge. So if you don’t feel you have that, then yes, you can change

Does Jurisdiction Matter?

In Florida, pets are considered property. So it is handled in equitable distributions of assets. Now saying that, if you settle your case, you can make an agreement where arrangements can be made such as where the pet goes back and forth with the children. If you have more questions, I suggest you consult with

How Long Will My Divorce Take?

No one can answer that question. If they do they aren’t being honest. It all depends on each person’s respective positions in the case. You never know if an issue arises where people take a strong stance whether it be with children issues or alimony. You can’t put a price on child issues so no

    Send Message

    Or Call Now at: 561-392-5100


    • phone 561-392-5100
    • timing Mon – Fri, 9AM – 5PM
    • email [email protected]
    • address 1675 N. Military Trail, Suite 550 Boca Raton, Florida 33486
    • Zoom consultations are available.