Can I Kick My Spouse Out of the House?

There are certain circumstances in which you can get your spouse can obtain exclusive use and occupancy of the marital residence. One way is if there is a domestic violence case and you obtain a temporary or permanent restraining order. It can also be achieved through a temporary relief hearing in the family court case or the parties can reach agreement on it. It all depends on the circumstances of the family.
If you have more questions, I suggest you consult with an experienced family law attorney.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Send Message

    Or Call Now at: 561-392-5100


    • phone 561-392-5100
    • timing Mon – Fri, 9AM – 5PM
    • email [email protected]
    • address 1675 N. Military Trail, Suite 730 Boca Raton, Florida 33486
    • Zoom consultations are available.