Can I get My Spouse to Pay for Our Child’s Expenses?

Absolutely. Parties can agree to pay for the child expenses during the action, after the action, and even after the child is no longer a minor. These expenses can include extracurricular activities, camp, school-related expenses, childcare expenses, and more. However, the court is limited in what it can actually order the other parent to pay. Having an attorney is an effective way to ensure your needs and your child’s needs. Don’t forget to like and follow for more.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Send Message

    Or Call Now at: 561-392-5100


    • phone 561-392-5100
    • timing Mon – Fri, 9AM – 5PM
    • email [email protected]
    • address 1675 N. Military Trail, Suite 730 Boca Raton, Florida 33486
    • Zoom consultations are available.