Can I Move Out of State with My Kids?

If there is currently a paternity case or a dissolution of marriage case pending in the court system, you cannot move out of state with your children without agreement of the other party or court approval. For more information on this issue, please contact an experienced family law attorney.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Send Message

    Or Call Now at: 561-392-5100


    • phone 561-392-5100
    • timing Mon – Fri, 9AM – 5PM
    • email [email protected]
    • address 1675 N. Military Trail, Suite 730 Boca Raton, Florida 33486
    • Zoom consultations are available.