Can My Spouse Leave the Country on a Vacation?

Your spouse can leave the country without notification without the children, but if the children are involved, it would be based on the parenting plan and whether or not there’s a temporary agreement in place, if there is a parenting plan. It then depends on what the agreement or the parenting plan says with regards to the travel. For more information on this topic, please consult and experienced attorney.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Send Message

    Or Call Now at: 561-392-5100


    • phone 561-392-5100
    • timing Mon – Fri, 9AM – 5PM
    • email [email protected]
    • address 1675 N. Military Trail, Suite 730 Boca Raton, Florida 33486
    • Zoom consultations are available.