Do I Need to Serve My Spouse?

No, you do not need to serve them by a formal process server. There are other ways to do it in a more. Peaceful manner, such as having your attorney sent a letter to them saying that you filed and you want to them to accept the papers. You can also have your spouse hire an attorney, and that attorney can accept the papers for them but if all else fails you will need to serve them.
If you have more questions, I suggest you consult with an experienced family law attorney.

One response to “Do I Need to Serve My Spouse?”

  1. I don’t think the title of your article matches the content lol. Just kidding, mainly because I had some doubts after reading the article.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Send Message

    Or Call Now at: 561-392-5100


    • phone 561-392-5100
    • timing Mon – Fri, 9AM – 5PM
    • email [email protected]
    • address 1675 N. Military Trail, Suite 730 Boca Raton, Florida 33486
    • Zoom consultations are available.